Everything you need to know about UPA 1.3 USB Programmer
Everything you need to know about UPA 1.3 USB Programmer
The UPA USB programmer is a universal EEPROM MCU programmer. It can read and write data from a wide variety of EEPROMs and microcontrollers, and it is also capable of in-circuit serial programming for EEPROMs. The main unit of a UPA 1.3 USB Programmer. Version 1.3 of the program
One of the most popular tools used nowadays for programming processors and vehicle electronics is UPA 1.3 USB Programmer. Thanks to UPA device connection adapters, which are widely used in vehicle ECU and electrical repair procedures, it specialised in reading and reprogramming a large processor memory.
Simply use a DB9 male-to-female extension cable or connect the mainboard directly to the UPA programmer (1:1). Start programming through the ZIF or SOIC Socket after inserting the appropriate configuration key into the mainboard's slot. You may also connect a SOIC clip or clamps for ISP usage from the provided DIL to the 10pin Flat-ribbon header by inserting it into the ZIF socket.
Only the Main Unit of the V1.3 UPA USB ECU EEprom Programmer
- These New UPA 1.3 USB Programmer main units were utilized to replace broken main units.
- 3 is the software version.
MCUs from Motorola
Select the adapter you wish to use, then connect the flat cable to both the main board's 10pin ISP connection (PIN 1 is always stated on the cable and the adapter) and the adapter. The jumper on the mainboard adjacent to the ISP connection allows you to choose the VCC supply source (on = target supplied by upa, off = target got own supply). On the target PCB, slid the Adapter over the soldered PLCC MCU. (Not having to solder, check pinouts, or count pins save a tonne of time and headache and enable you to do your task more quickly, precisely, and easily.)
Your workshop will have a whole different UPA experience once it is furnished with our Adapter Set.
Motorola ECU EEprom Programmer V1.3 UPA USB
Motorola V1.3 UPA USB by Buyobdii is Simply utilizing a DB9 male to female extension wire or by simply connecting the mainboard to the UPA programmer (1:1). Start programming through the ZIF or SOIC Socket after inserting the appropriate configuration key into the mainboard's slot. You may also connect a SOIC clip or clamps for ISP usage from the provided DIL to the 10pin Flat-ribbon header by inserting it into the ZIF socket.
On the target PCB, slid the Adapter over the soldered PLCC MCU. Without soldering, pinout reviews, or pin counting, you may do your task more quickly, precisely, and with less effort. Your workshop will have a new UPA experience once it is furnished with our Adapter Set.
A version of the hardware: UPA Latest
Product Height: 5 cm
20 cm is the item length.
What's in the UPA USB Programmer Package?
- A single UPA coder
- a USB cord
- One mainboard equipped with 14pin SOIC ZIF (150mil) and 40pin DIL ZIF (600mil) sockets.
Top Motivators for Purchasing a UPA 1.3 USB Programmer
- This set of New UPA USB Programmers was utilized to replace broken main units.
- Version 1.3 of the software
- V2014 Hardware Version
- 3 SoftVersionesion
- Support Nec Function, however, Does Not Include An NEC Adapter
USB UPA Programmer Information
- The main Device may be directly linked to the Elrasoft.com UUSP (UPA-USB Serial Programmer) or by an extra DB9 male / female 1:1 extension connection. The New UPA-USB is the complete set with all adapters. It has a 16-pin SOIC ZIF socket (150mil, narrow) and a 40-pin ZIF socket (for all narrow and wide DIP/DIL devices) to accommodate the majority of devices.
- As opposed to manually hooking everything up, device setup is done using specific config keys, which makes the job easier and safer.
- Adapters that are often purchased may be inserted into the 40-pin ZIF socket to cover additional packages.
- The provided ISP Adapters may be linked to the main Device's 10-pin ISP connection using a 1:1 flat ribbon cable (included). In contrast to soldering or manually joining up clips, the accompanying PLCC ISP Adapters are meant to be placed directly over the soldered chip of the target device, making the operation safer and more straightforward. (A jumper adjacent to the 10-pin ISP connection may be used to activate or disable power from the UUSP to the ISP target.)
- Using MOTOROLA HC Series processors to read and write,
- Config register programming for the HC11
- A quick USB port-to-computer data link
- USB power supply and voltage-programming adapter
- Support for changeable programming voltages of 3.3 and 5 volts
- Support for ATMEL 8051, AVR, and Microchip processors
- Serial I2C, SPI, Microwire, etc. EEprom programming
- Programming (ICSP)
- Circuit programming without removing integrated circuits
- I/O pins with over-voltage and over-voltage protection in 6 pieces
- The most recent software, version 1.1 Build 0.26, and the license activation code
- Convenient design 5.5 × 8.5cm
- Receiving the ECU Units Programming Dump and the Vehicle Airbag
- Fax, printer, and embedded software updates
- Auto tapTV EPROMs, reading and writing VCD EPROMs
- Microchip, ATMEL AVR, ATMEL MCS-51, and programming for microprocessors
- 50 kHz, 0 to + 15 volts, 40 kohm impedance, single channel oscilloscope measurement.
- Voltmeter measurement; 0 to 6 V
- 0 to 200 kHz Signal Generator Function
A programming adapter up to this point has only served as an interface between the microcontroller and the corresponding flash- or debug software. This software is already present on the USBprog and is accessible over a network and an online service using a browser. UPA 1.3 USB Programmer is the best among all. So without wasting your time have a look at BUYOBDII. Get what you need according to your range.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.