The EWS3 Adapter for VVDI Prog supports reading and writing EWS3-KLINE (0D46J).
VVDI Prog with EWS 3 adapter supports reading and writing on k-line BMW EWS3 with processor mask 0D46J (option selection in VVDI PROG: <4-IMMOBILIZER> -> (Need EWS3 ADAPTER).
Read/write the content of EWS3
- Remove EWS3 from the vehicle. See BMW TIS for EWS3 installation locations
- Remove the plastic case from EWS3
- In VVDI PROG select 4-IMMOBILIZER -> BMW -> EWS3-KLINE (0D46J) _READ
- Connect the EWS3 to the VVDI PROG EWS3 adapter, according to the VVDI PROG help
- Touch (or solder) the test point on the EWS3 board with the probe
- Read EWS3
• An error in the selection of the point can damage the EWS3! Be careful!
• The EWS3 board is varnished - this can cause poor contact between the probe and the control point on the EWS3 board, and as a result, it is impossible to read EWS3.
• If the EWS has a processor with mask D47J (old versions EWS1, EWS2, and EWS3 hw: 2 SW: 5), then reading via k-line using the VVDI PROG EWS 3 adapter is not possible. EWS with such a processor (mask D47J) is protected from reading content, an attempt to read a processor with mask D47J via k-line results in loss of EEPROM data.
For Large Quantity Order Or Dealer
We product wholesale price for customers, if you have large order please contact us by email or whatsapp to get better price.
By the way, we can also provide dealer shipment for your requirement.
we will provide order tracking numbers whenever the order status is changed into "Shipped" status. The shipping company's tracking number will be posted into every customer's account page. You will be notified by your registered email with this tracking number. Along with tracking number, customers will enter the shipping company's official website to check the shipping status of your package.
The following are some links of express companies.
China Post: https://www.17track.net/en