Fix the bug/fault that the BE key stops work after repeatedly turn ON the ignition without removing the key out from EIS/EZS for example with work on diagnostic...switch IGN OFF---ON for erase faults...then the car does not start. Fix the bug/fault trunk remote open on cars where power lifts on trunk door mainly...
Fix the bug that the BE key only sent RF signal for one time, after the update, the RF signal can be sent two times when press and release the key. Modify the rolling algorithm, fix some errors of BE key.
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Special Features: Key shell
After-sale service: Do our best to help you
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version 5pcs/lot
1 VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version = 200 VVDI MB BGA Tool Points= 1 VVDI MB BGA Token, please get the token yourself in APP.
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Features:
VVDI BE key Pro improvements:
- Fix the bug that W164/W639 EIS data doesn't synchronize the key.
- Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
- Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, improve infrared communication stability.
- Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
- Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of the VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with the VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won't work, and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency then use the SMD resistor.
The way to reset the frequency with the PCB SMD resistor:
Weld the 1K SMD resistor on the position the arrow points and the frequency is 315MHZ, after remove it will be 433.92MHZ.
5pcs x Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version (PCB Only withou Case)
How to assemble the case with VVDI BE key Pro improved version board?
1. Put the VVDI BE key Pro improved version PCB into the case.
2. Cover the bottom case.
3. Insert the battery and cover the case.
4. Push the metal strips on both sides into the right position.
If the rear metal component is first assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to push into the right position.
5. Here rear metal button.
6.Put into the small key and start button.
If you want to disassemble the case, please do it from the last step to the first step.
Note: If the rear metal component is firstly assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to be put into the right position.