DTC reading and clearing (allows the user to read both permanent and temporary DTCs. Once the fault causing the DTC has been found and repaired the DTC tool can then be used to clear DTCs.).
System Functional Tests (allows for more detailed testing of specific parts of the vehicle systems, "where the ECU" supports these tests (e.g. Window movement, Lighting, Vehicle Gauges, and engine components).
Honda functions include:
- Snapshot function (capture data relative to a trigger event)
- Vehicle data display (value, line graph, or bar graph formats)
- DLC locator diagrams
- Data list display (real-time display of ECU parameters)
- Onboard tutorial
1. Hardware and software requirements:
1) PC or laptop with either Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later)
2) Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
3) CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
4) RS232 port required to connect PC to IDT
5) Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
For Large Quantity Order Or Dealer
We product wholesale price for customers, if you have large order please contact us by email or whatsapp to get better price.
By the way, we can also provide dealer shipment for your requirement.
we will provide order tracking numbers whenever the order status is changed into "Shipped" status. The shipping company's tracking number will be posted into every customer's account page. You will be notified by your registered email with this tracking number. Along with tracking number, customers will enter the shipping company's official website to check the shipping status of your package.
The following are some links of express companies.
China Post: https://www.17track.net/en