Firmware Version: V1.95
Software Version: 2021V 200603a
2. Language: English Only
3. PCB Board Microchip PIC18F458+FTDI FT232RL Chip+NEW NEC Japan Relay Chip
Read ECU and Diagnose Fault Code:
Support car brands and years:
The 2015 Year:
The 2016 Year:
The 2017 Year:
The 2018 Year:
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as for Vec-tra-C, As-tra-H, and Za-fira-B.
2. The program lets you read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you perform output tests.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Op-el uses many pins in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information.
Full Fault Code Text Description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control modules. You can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameters simultaneously. The sample rate depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older systems, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2), can be very slow during communication, while newer Mul-tec or Bo-sch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers:
SCAN - Dual-wire, High-Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low-Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
1pc x OP COM Interface
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD