MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool
This AUTEL MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch-screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. With the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
The Automotive Scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian, and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality. Complete TPMS Service + Full System Diagnostic + 30 Special Function +WIFI + Bluetooth Prime of DS808 Better than MS906 MS906TS MS906BT A Combination of MS906BT and TS601.The Diagnostic Tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns, and programming MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
- Original Autel Brand Tools.
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications.
- Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tools.
- Supported Multi-Languages English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Russian.
Recommended Use: Outdoor
Operating System: Android 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
Autel MaxiPro MP808TS Highlights:
1. MP808TS=MP808/DS808 +TS601
1. Original Autel Brand Tools.
2. Update Online. One year free update online
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
4. Convenient Update: Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tools.
5. Wide Coverage: The automotive scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian, and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
6. Intuitive User Interface: The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality.
7. Powerful Functions: Complete TPMS Service + Full System Diagnostic + 30 Special Function +WIFI + Bluetooth Prime of DS808 Better than MS906 MS906TS MS906BT A Combination of MS906BT and TS601
8. Complete TPMS Service: The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns, and programming MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
9. Supported Multi-Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Russian
(Please tell us about your S/N of a machine to activate the language you need after you get it. Thanks~)
Autel MP808TS Function
I. All System Diagnosis
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units (ECUs) of the vehicle being serviced directly, MP808TS can access the ECU for various vehicle systems, such as Engine, Transmission, ABS, Body, Chassis, and more, together with smart technology to facilitate your diagnoses.
1. Auto VIN scan function enables instant vehicle make, model, and year identification in just one touch;
2. Retrieves module information from Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Information & Communication of vehicles;
3. Supports to read&erase codes, display freeze frame and live data, perform active test and Adaptations;
4. Supports four-mode live data processing for your convenience –viewing, printing, storing, and playback;
5. Full-screen waveform graphing analysis of up to three system parameters with trigger-type recording modes.
II. Complete TPMS Services of this Diagnostic Tool
MP808TS, being available to activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors, provides the most advanced TPMS diagnosis and the most comprehensive OBD relearn coverage for a complete TPMS health check, allowing technicians to solve TPMS related problems with a series of quick and effective operations:
1. TPMS Check
The Check function allows users to activate TPMS sensors to view sensor data – sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition, and sensor location.
2. TPMS ECU Diagnosis
The Diagnosis function is used to check the status of the TPMS system. This function requires a connection with the test vehicle.
3. Programsnew MX-Sensor to replace OEM sensors with 4 methods
1). Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from the activated sensor;
2). Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU;
3). Copy by Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming;
4). Auto-Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor.
4. TPMS Relearn
This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. There are three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn, Active Relearn, OBD Relearn.
5. TPMS by OEM Part No.
If the sensor's OEM part number is known, this function is an efficient method to activate and program MX-Sensors. This ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
III. ECU Coding
ECU coding is one of the criteria by which a professional mechanic is judged, but it also adds value to your business. The ECU coding allows vehicles to stop being bound by OE settings.
Tuning the ignition time, tuning the oil injection, adjusting the air intake, tuning the auto gearbox shift point, etc. These functions the others can only dream of! It’s like opening a pandora box that you don’t want to be closed! If you happen to be in the car tuning industry, the ECU coding can be a great plus and give you an edge over peers!
IV. Special Functions
1. Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2. TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3. EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4. ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5. SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear fault memory;
6. DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7. BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and turn off the warning light;
9. IMMO Service clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector so that the injector works;
11. Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
12. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU and performs TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
15. CHG tire size
16. TEC learn
17. WIN DR ROOF
V. Active Test
During the actuation test, MP808TS outputs the command to the ECU to drive the actuators and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data or by monitoring the actuators' operation such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. The available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
VI. Other Supportive Features
1. Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
2. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
4. Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool
5. One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
MaxiPRO MP808TS Specifications:
Extensive Vehicle Coverage - More than 80 Makes
||Android 4.4.2, KitKat
||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
||Light sensor for brightness auto-adjust.
|Power and Battery
|| 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||885 g (2.31 lb.)
|| ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
ISo11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Low-speed, and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN)
SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol
Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Europe: Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
USA: Chrysler, Ford, GM...
Australia: AU Ford, Holden...
Asia: Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota...
Autel MP808TS vs Autel MK808TS
Autel MK808 vs MP808 vs MS906 vs MP808TS
|TPMS health check
|Activate TPMS sensors
|Read/Erase TPMS DTCS
|Diesel particulate filter regeneration
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry case
Autel MP808TS Review
Brilliant bit of kit, been using it for a while and haven't come to a single car that this wouldn't work on. Has very detailed diagnostic information and service functions. Would recommend it to any garage or mechanic. Would also recommend every tec to have one in the workshop because of the amazing price for performance
For the price, this scanner does not only scan but is a diagnostic tool. You can reprogram keys after getting the key code from the dealer and providing proof of ownership for free. Also, you can reset ABS and re-program certain module's on some cars, although not all. Absolutely a great tool,a must-have in any garage, it seems to do just about everything, and customer support is great as well.
Review 3: Definitely a price to pay, but the system scan gave me information on systems that were causing my car to run incorrectly that I wouldn't have even considered were connected. As a hobbyist backyard mechanic, I think I could address most vehicle issues with confidence thanks to this gadget.
Q: What's the difference between the mp808ts and the mk808ts?
A: The only real difference that I can see is the mp808ts has a faster processor as its quad-core and has bi-directional control, and I believe the mk808ts does not support bi-directional control
Q: Can you read the tpms sensor at the wheel or just thru the obd2 connector?
A: his diagnostic tool can directly read the TPMS sensor directly. The trigger antenna is embedded in the tool’s upper right-hand corner. You can hold the top right corner of the tablet close to the sensor mounted on the wheel to read TPMS sensor data- - sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition, and sensor position.
Q: Can this unit do the relearn on a 2013 Silverado throttle body?
A: Yes, it can be supported.
Q: Who is Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS suitable for?
A: It's ideal for mechanics, professionals, and DIYers to use in their garages and workshops.
Q: Do this model (mp808ts) program keys?
A: Yes, if you have key code, and it only supports few models, if you key programmer, please buy the professional key programmer
For Large Quantity Order Or Dealer
We product wholesale price for customers, if you have large order please contact us by email or whatsapp to get better price.
By the way, we can also provide dealer shipment for your requirement.
we will provide order tracking numbers whenever the order status is changed into "Shipped" status. The shipping company's tracking number will be posted into every customer's account page. You will be notified by your registered email with this tracking number. Along with tracking number, customers will enter the shipping company's official website to check the shipping status of your package.
The following are some links of express companies.
China Post: https://www.17track.net/en