Launch X431 CRP429C Auto Diagnostic Tool
Our LAUNCH X431 DIAGUN V (5TH GENERATION) can work for all arrangements of a car such as Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, Brake system, Emission system, Wiper system, etc. Launch x431 Diagun v is a scanning device supporting ECU coding, remote diagnostic, diagnostic feedback, relearn cam/crank sensor, data stream record and playback, automatically produce vehicle health report, vehicle report share, and print. The automotive car scanner supports key programming if you have the pin principles.
This LAUNCH X431 DIAGUN V scan tool works on ECU of vehicle models covering Asian, European, American, Russia, Malaysia, Indian car brands up to 150+ car brands. This diagnostic scanner Supports engine, transmission, ABS, and SR's diagnoses, thus reading/clearing diagnostic task codes, showing the live data stream, turning off the warning light associated. This automotive scanner Supports all methods of OBDII functions as I/M readiness status, live data stream, mil turn-off, etc., and works on most vehicles after 1996 compliant with OBD2 protocols, more further than 30 brands.
The scan tool can retrieve any error codes which could be the source of troubles that keep the Engine,
- That the scan tool can define the error code on the screen.
- This will save you the trouble of having to go online to look for the meaning of a diagnostic trouble code.
- That will help you determine whether it needs immediate attention, and how much you should expect to spend on repairs.
Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
Software Version: 2018 version
Brand Name: LAUNCH
Hardware Version: 2018 version
Special Features: OBDII/EOBD ABS and SRS system diagnostic
Item name: LAUNCH CRP429C
Basic 4 System diagnostic: Test Engine, ABS, Airbag, Transmission
11 reset functions : reset EPB/Oil/Brake/SAS/BMS/ABS Bleeding/PDF/IMMO/Injector/Gear/TPMS/.
LAUNCH X431 CRP 429C Highlights:
1. Support Multi-languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese.
2. Update: One-Click update online via Wi-fi, One year's free update, update cost is 100USD/Year, after the first year
3. Print: Support print out the diagnostic report via PC
4. Four systems diagnostic tool +11 special functions
5. 5.0'IPS touch screen and button dual operation model, meets the majority of users needs.
CRP 429C is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis It inherits from LAUNCH's advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test results.
CRP 429C supports all 10 models of the OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. CRP 429C also supports the system diagnosis of ABS.SRS, ENG, and AT system, and supports 11 reset functions.
Launch CRP429C Function:
Launch CRP429C support 4 big system diagnosis:
Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air, and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in the Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
Transmission System: It makes great sense in safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
SRS Airbag System: SRS, a safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status
4 Live Data Stream Analyse in 1 Graph
View Live Data Graphing of Engine/Airbag/ABS Systems, 4 Live Data Stream Analyse in 1 Graph: This OBDII automotive scanner shows live vehicle sensors data in text, multiple graph formats. shows 4 live Readiness and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
Launch CRP429C support 11 Special Reset Service Functions
1. Oil Reset: This allows you to perform a reset for a new calculation of the Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB Reset: This is important in the maintenance of the electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BMS Reset: This allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF Reset: especially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in, and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS Reset: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS Reset: makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs, and testing sensors.
7. IMMO reset: it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
9. Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
10. Injector Coding: Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off
11. Throttle reset: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel-injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
Note: if you are not sure whether it supports your car, send the car brand, model, and release year to the seller to check it for you
Launch CRP429C full 10 models Diagnostic Functions for Engine:
Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically, and stores freeze frame data.
I/M Readiness Status: This shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in a live graphic (waveform) display.
View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the onboard computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s onboard computer.
On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
Diagnostic Feedback: Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting
DTC_ Library: This allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database. Displays battery real-time voltage once properly connected to the vehicle Features screenshot capture. Screenshots and reports sharing are supported. Touch & Keypad input is supported. Quick Dial buttons enable you to easily access the corresponding functions.
Fast VIN AutoDetect: CRP429C will scan the VIN automatically, needn't manually input the VIN.
Tips: if you are not sure whether our Launch CRP429C can work with your cars or not, you can also tell us your VIN to confirm before purchasing
Vehicle Diagnostic Report(The Report is created by LAUNCHHealth Report will scan all vehicle modules and give you a status list for each module's condition, Also known as "Global Test" or "Full Scan".
Health Report will scan all vehicle modules and give you a status list for each modules condition, Also known as "Global Test" or "Full Scan".
System Scan will give you a list of what modules are fitted on the particular vehicle.
System Selection will let you manually enter whatever module you wish to diagnose.
One-Click Share: press the share icon to send the report to the printer or directly to your customer's email box
Hyundai, Daewoo, KIA, for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, GM, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, for AUDI, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, Transporter&V-Class, BMW, Mini Cooper, BMW-Brilliance, Rolls-Royce, Porsche, Benz, Maybach, Peugeot, DongFeng Peugeot, Volkswagen, Bentley, Bugatti, Fiat, Abbas, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Nanjing Fiat, Volvo, Renault, DACIA, Landrover, Jaguar, Citroen, FuKang, Opel, Opel South Africa, VAUXHALL, Isuzu Japan, Isuzu Thailand, for SUBARU, TOYOTA, TOYOTA China, Lexus, SUZUKI, Mazda, for NISSAN, Infiniti, DongFeng for Nissan, Lincoln, Ford, Acura, Honda, JAGUAR
How to Update Launch CRP429C:
1. If some new software or APK can be updated, a numeric indicator will display on the "Upgrade" module on the Job menu. In this case, you may use this option to keep it synchronized with the latest version.
2. Tap "Upgrade" on the Job menu to enter the update center. By default, all diagnostic software is selected.
3. To deselect certain software, tap "Unselect", and then check the box next to the vehicle model.
4. Tap "Update" to start downloading. It may take several minutes to finish it, please be patient to wait. To pause downloading, tap "Stop". To resume it, tap "Continue". If network connection failure occurs, tap "Retry" to try again.
5. Once the download is finished, the software packages will be installed automatically.
Operating System: Android 7.0
Processor: Cortex-A5 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display: 5 inch IPS touch screen
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
Power and Battery: 4000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Built-in Lithium Battery: 4000mAh
Ambient: -20¡æ ~ 70¡æ (storage); -10¡æ ~ 50¡æ (working)
Product Size: 248.7x93.5x36(mm)
Product Net Weight: 530g
Launch CRP429C VS CRP129
1 * Main Unit
1 * OBDII Diagnostic Cable
1 * DC 5V Charging Cable
1 * User’s Manual
1 * Padded Carry Case
Launch CRP429C FAQ
Q: Is the Launch X431 CRP429C compatible with my car?
A: The simple answer is YES. If your car is OBD2-compliant or if you have an OBD1 connector you may use this scanner. But you should visit Launch Tech's website to confirm that your car is listed.
Q: Which functions can I perform with this tool?
A: It supports both basic and advanced diagnostics. You can do all OBD2 test modes and also ABS bleeding, oil service reset, gear learning, injector coding, BMS, TPS, IMMO, SAS reset, DPF regeneration, EPB, and TPMS reset.
Q: The scanner can't detect my car, what can I do?
A: It allows you to choose manually for cars that are not auto-detected. Scroll down to where the car makes are listed and select the make of your car.
Q: Can I use the CRP429C to turn off the Check Engine Light?
A: YES, by clearing all ECU codes.
Q: Do I need to update the tool before use?
A: NO, it comes with already updated software.
Q: 2013 BMW x5m does it work on relearning time?
A: Hello, thanks for your question, yes, this scanner tool can relearn tpms
Q: Does it program remote key fob?
A: It says it should be able to RESET an immobilizer key (keyfob) if that is what you are looking for.
Q: will it reset the airbag light
A: Hello, I am sorry, if you want to read fault codes for the airbag system, that crp429c supports it. If you want to reset the airbag, I am sorry, crp429c does not support it, but X431 V support it,
Q: 2009 honda odyssey ex. can u add an aftermarket new chip key?
A: Hello, I am sorry, crp429c can not add a new chip key.
Q: Can you use this for a relearn function for a 2005 Chrysler 42rle transmission?
A: Hello, I am so sorry, crp429c can not relearn transmission on 2005 Chrysler , but x431 v can do it
Q: Does the launch crp429c have the ability to monitor mode 6 data?
A: Hello, crp429c have obd2 full function, it can monitor mode 6 data
Q: Does this require an obd2 to obd adapter to read obd codes?
A: Yes, crp429c need an obd2 to obd adapter to read obd codes, you need to prepare the adapter by yourself
Q: Will this work on a 2018 Porsche Macan, 2018 Audi tt rs, 2017 chevy 2500hd diesel, and a 2007 ford explorer?
A: I am sorry, crp429c can not work on 2018 Porsche Macan, 2018 Audi tt rs, 2017 chevy 2500hd diesel, but it can work on 2007 ford exporter
Q: Will this work on an F 150 Ford 3.5 liter EcoBoost?
A: Hi, yes, launch crp429c can do it.
Q: will it work on a 2007 Jetta and 2002 Tahoe thanks
A: It's supposed to work from 96 up to now
Q: Will this work on a 1995 Geo Tracker?
A: No. 1996 on up! Remember this is for OBD2 cars. Which started working in 1996 to the present.
Q: Can this be used to relearn the tpms sensors after a tire rotation on a 14 GMC savanna?
A: Hello, yes, it can relearn the tpms sensors for GMC