Autel MaxiCheck Pro EPB ABS / SRS / SAS / TPMS Diagnostic
The MaxiCheck Professional Service Tool
, supported by Autel's latest diagnostic platform, is easy and straightforward to use. it's specially designed for skilled technicians and body outlets to service individuals specialized systems, like EPB, Oil Service, ABS, SRS, BMS, DPF, and more. MaxiCheck Professional
provides fast and straightforward solutions to everyday tasks within the workshop that can't be completed while not the employment of a diagnostic tool. it's the perfect service tool for today’s technicians at a value everybody will afford.
This Autel MaxiCheck Diagnostic Pro
is especially designed for skilled technicians and body outlets to service individual specialized systems, like EPB, Oil Service, ABS, SRS, BMS, DPF, and additional. It includes Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Electronic emergency (EPB), Steering Angle sensing element (SAS), Oil lightweight resets, and Battery watching System (BMS), etc module.
- Crystal Clear TFT Color Screen
- Complete OBD2,EOBD coverage
- USB Internet Updateable
- Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
- Reads & clears EPB/SBC Trouble Codes
- Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights.
- Display : TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
- Storage Temperature : -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
- External Power: 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
1. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Function is deleted, You can buy TS601 or TS608 for this TPMS function
2. Maxicheck Pro added BMS Function newly
ABS - Anti-Lock Brake and SRS (Airbag) - Supplemental Restraint System:
Enables a technician to read and clear ABS/SRS trouble codes, and also reset Airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
EPB - Electronic Parking Brake Service:
Activate/Deactivate Brake Control system. Assist with Brake Fluid Control. Brake Calibration. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers. Read and Clear EPB/ SBC Trouble Codes.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to do the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a moneymaker. It is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
OIL - Oil Light Service Reset:
Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
DPF - Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality Maintenance Service:
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
Read/Erase DPF System Codes. Review Live Data of DPF System and Sensor Perform DPF Services including Particulate Filter Regeneration.
SAS - Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Maintenance and Diagnostics:
Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights.
View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a code is detected.
BMS - The Battery Maintenance System Services:
BMS allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state£¬monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle,and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
Enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fiat, etc.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle List:
ABS/SRS: BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
EPB: BENZ, BMW, Citroen, Ford, LandRover, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
OLR: BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford,LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
SAS: BENZ, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Fiat, LandRover, Peugeot, Renault, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
How to Confirm Your Vehicle Be Coveraged with MaxiCheck Pro?
How to Update Autel MaxiCheck Pro ?
Autel frequently releases software updates that you can download. TheUpdate feature makes it very easy to determine and get exactly what you need.
1. Install Maxi PC Suite through the included CD, or download the applications in our website: www.autel.com or our distributors'site. You can use a Mac or a Windows-based computer to download the suitable version and proceed.
2. Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
3. Load the SD card of the scan tool to your PC.
4. Run the Maxi PC Suite. Wait for the Log In window to pop up
5. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password unintentionally, you may always click the [Forget Password?] to link to our website and get your password back.
6. Select the product type and serial number, click OK to continue.
7. In the Update window, select the items you want to install. Usually, you should install all available updates.
How To Perform ABS Auto Bleed/Troubleshooting
1. Hook up MaxiCheck Pro to your vehicle and make sure the connection is solid.
2. Diagnose the vehicle and make sure no DTC is present.
3. Put in your VIN number or select from the menu ABS/SrS- ABS- Vehicle Selection- Special Function- ABS Auto Bleed, Automated Bleed or equivalent name.
4. If you can’t find your vehicle listed in the menu, please download the Maxi PC Suite from Autel website. Then update the software to the latest and retry later.
NOTE: Please update the software to the latest before use to find more vehicle coverage.
1pc X Maxicheck Pro Unit
1pc X OBD II Cable
1pc X CD Software
1pc X USB Cable
1pc X User Manual
1pc X Hard Carry Case
Q: Will Autel maxicheck pro obd2 scanner work on chevy cobalt 2010?
A: Yes, it will work on chevy cobalt. It has been used on ford focus 2010 with resetting the codes. If you have the data connection port of OBD2 on the steering wheel area, it will work correctly. So, make sure to check the port of your car which is OBD2 compatible.
Q: Does it clear abs codes on 2500 suburban?
A: Yes, it can work and also clear the ABS codes on 2500 suburban easily.
Q: Does the auto bleed ABD worked with Camaro 2017?
A: There are also some trucks which are not compatible with Autel maxicheck pro and Camaro 2017 is one of them. So, check the compatibility before you purchase the device.
Q: Does Autel maxicheck pro reprogram the TPMS sensors?
A: No, it does not support this function.
Q: Does maxicheck pro device tell scans the specific sensor locations?
A: Yes, it also tells about the wheel speed, airbag and other locations which are not working well in the vehicle.