The brief introduction to AdBlue Emulator
What is meant by an AdBlue Emulator?
- AdBlue emulatordevices are designed to take over the management of the SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) system. Modern trucks, buses, and other vehicles include SCR systems that manage the exhaust system. Many of the cars built and utilized in Europe have diesel engines. The DOC was a simple catalytic converter used in older diesel engines (Diesel Oxidation Catalyst). All compression-ignition engines use the same kind of catalytic converter. Diesel catalytic converters with oxidized aluminum, platinum, and palladium on a ceramic core.
- These coatings act as catalysts to oxidize the remaining carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons in exhaust gases with oxygen, forming carbon dioxide and water. However, under some circumstances, diesel engines may emit large levels of NOx (Mono-Nitrogen Oxides). Nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide, which are mono-nitrogen oxides, were first introduced as SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) systems since they were thought to be pollutants.
How do AdBlue Emulators (SCR emulators) function?
- A device known as an AdBlue Emulatoris intended to override the original on-board Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system's settings. There are many types of AdBlue emulators that are tailored to the certain vehicle or engine models. When installed on a suitable vehicle, such a device controls the whole SCR system and its parts.
- The CAN/OBD level mimics how the Selective Catalytic Reduction system should operate. It prevents the SCR system from operating while sending the essential information to the main ECU to prevent limp mode. Because the emulator simulates all parameters and data, the adblueOBD2 systemis error-free. If your truck engine is functioning properly, there should be no loss of engine power, no increased exhaust system smoke, DTC problems on the OBD system, and no DEF usage.
- Additionally, there shouldn't be any more pollution than usual. Modern AdBlue emulation models can disable NOx and exhaust temperature sensors for complete operation. Even with a malfunctioning SCR system, using an AdBlue emulation can allow you to operate your vehicle normally. However, the cost savings on a diesel exhaust fluid is the primary factor for the high number of vehicles using AdBlue substitutes.
System for Selective Catalytic Reduction:
- AdBlue is a system used to reduce emissions of oxides of nitrogen (NOx) from the exhaust of diesel engines, selective catalytic reduction (SCR) is a method of reducing nitrogen oxide emissions. It uses a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system to convert the NOx into harmless nitrogen and water vapour.
- The AdBlue system comprises a tank, a pump, and an injector. The pump pressurizes the AdBlue and injects it into the exhaust stream. The AdBlue then goes through a catalyst where the reaction takes place. The AdBlue system is used on both light and heavy-duty diesel vehicles. It is becoming more common as environmental regulations become stricter.
- A device called a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system works to cut down on the amount of Mono-Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) in engine exhaust gases. SCR can reduce NOx emissions, but diesel oxidation catalytic converters (DOC) can only reduce hydrocarbon and carbon monoxide emissions. The titanium oxide ceramic core of SCR catalytic converters is frequently covered in metal oxides such as tungsten, vanadium, molybdenum, and other precious or rare metals.
- The reduction process required by this type of catalytic converter requires an extra component. Only by adding a solution of anhydrous ammonia, aqueous ammonia, or urea is the necessary reduction process achievable. This substance is termed DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid). AdBlue is the most widely used DEF product on the market. Due to this, SCR system emulators are frequently referred to as AdBlue Emulators.
Applications of AdBlue Emulator:
- AdBlue emulator are increasingly being utilized in light vehicles, such as automobiles and vans, although they are mostly seen in trucks and other large, heavy vehicles. AdBlue emulator's primary goal is to simulate typical SCR system performance. It accomplishes this by communicating to the vehicle's ECU that the SCR/NOX systems operate normally even when the SCR system is deactivated or uninstalled.
- The emulator will need a power source and a CAN line connection. It can be a bit trickier to install on Euro 6 vehicles. The emulator is often attached to the after-ignition power supply so that it activates with the ignition and turns off. AdBlue emulation will communicate with the truck's ECU (engine control unit) over CAN lines, simulating regular SRC system operation and tricking the ECU into believing the SCR/NOX systems are operating as intended.
- Since the ECU no longer receives such data from the SCR system and instead receives signals from the emulator, it can no longer identify any flaws or errors inside the SCR system. After installing the universal AdBlue emulation, you must also unplug the SCR system. This is usually accomplished by disconnecting fuses or cutting the power. The SCR system won't work anymore, and no DEF or AdBlue will be applied.
- AdBlue systems in trucks may be removed using an AdBlue emulator so that just diesel can be used in those trucks. AdBlue is not necessary to add. This development is extremely simple. You may install the AdBlue remove emulator straight to the can bus line or use the plug-and-play option. So the vehicle doesn't lose torque when the AdBlue fluid runs out, or the NOx sensor is malfunctioning.
- After installation, a proper AdBlue emulation should not display any warning lights on your dashboard, the AdBlue level indicator should function, and everything should appear and feel normal as if nothing abnormal had occurred.
AdBlue Emulator is a device used to fool a truck's AdBlue system into thinking that the truck is using the AdBlue fluid. The AdBlue system is used in trucks to help reduce emissions. The system works by injecting a small amount of AdBlue fluid into the exhaust stream. BUYOBDII offer amazing universal emulators for heavy vehicles. A skilled team makes these items of specialists utilizing top-quality materials, making them extremely long-lasting and sturdy. We have strong quality control guidelines to guarantee the product's quality after acquiring this product from our website. You will be happy and satisfied. As a result, you may choose a more extensive warranty, providing you peace of mind.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.