OPCOM V1.95 For Opel OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner
This Diagnostic interface is USB port-based. Therefore there'll be no compatibility problems with serial to USB converters. The communication speed over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awe-inspiring speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is presently 500kbps. This OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner can be the most reason why the USB port-based interface is on the market for CAN-BUS.
The Diagnostic Scanner program supports several management units, like Engine, automatic drive, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate management, Body management Unit. Fault codes will show with all on the market info: Full standing information (Present, Not gift, Intermittent). The program shows your unit of measurement info on several management modules. You'll opt for something from the list on your own.
- The diagnostic interface is USB port-based, so there will be no compatibility issues with serial to USB converters.
- The communication speed over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason why only the USB port-based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
- The program supports many .control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling modules. If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We will provide thoughtful service instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit.
2. Language: English Only
- Firmware Version: V1.95
- Software Version: 2018V 170823c
3. PCB Board Microchip PIC18F458+FTDI FT232RL Chip+NEW NEC Japan Relay Chip Read ECU and Diagnose Fault Code: Support car brands and years: The 2015 Year: The 2016 Year: The 2017 Year: The 2018 Year: Function:
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as for Vec-tra-C, As-tra-H, and Za-fira-B.
2. The program lets you read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, and lets you perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, to name a few examples.
4. Since Op-el uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information. Full Fault Code Text Description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Om-ega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication. At the same time, newer Mul-tec, or for Bo-sch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast! You can also run output tests on many controllers:
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
1pc x OP COM Interface
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD