English , Chinese
---2014D Multi1 :
---2014D Multi3 :
English,Spanish,French, Portuguese, Swedish, Japanese, Korea, Thai, Russian, Chinese
2014D : For 1999-2014
2015A: For 1999-2016
3.Working Parts :
It can do control modules, SRS, general safety, brakes, airbag, engine as well as service and maintenance.
1.Administration - General information, design and function
2.Standard components, service materials and consumables. General information (among other things, control modules, SRS, general safety) as well as
3.service and maintenance
4.Engine with mounting and equipment
8.Suspension and steering
9.Springs, shock absorbers and wheels
10.Body and interior - among other things, diagnostics, design and function, repair and spare part information
11.Other - special vehicles, e.g., ambulances, police cars. Components that deviate from standard.
1. DICE - Diagnostic Communication Equipment, is a tool that is used together with all-in-one to communicate with the vehicle. WE DO NOT SELL STUPID DICE which resvised from J2534, because that do NOT supports full functions and update. Communication makes diagnosing and troubleshooting the vehicle possible.
2. DICE has an integrated CARB cable, which is connected to the vehicle's diagnostic socket. When connecting to the vehicle, DiCE is powered as long as the battery is charged.
3. DICE has a folding hook that is designed for hanging the unit from one of the grab handles in the vehicle for example.
4. DICE is equipped with four status LEDs that indicate the status, the USB communication and the interface to the car.
5. At one end of the unit, there is a DC input where a battery cable or adaptor(12V) can be connected. The adaptor is used when upgrading and troubleshooting the DICE.
6. In the other end of the unit, there is a removable cover that could be removed by turning the screw on the cover.
DICE Requirement on computer:
1. It must be windows 7 Professional operating system
2. It need to be Internet Explorer9 Or above
3. Valid Computer memory ( RAM ) need over 3GRAM
4. C:// must have 40GB space
5. must install on C://
6. It must be NTFS format.
Q: If "Communication tool " shows " X "
A: Just run the file EnableIEHostingx86.reg for 32bit systems or EnableIEHostingx64.reg for 64 bit system. The files can be found in the folder INSTALL->Utils. Just run these file as administrator and everything works fine now!
Q: When I install, it has anerror”Security OK but not OK”. How to solve the problem?
A: You need install it on Win7 32bit computer.
Q: Does Dice have the function of coding programming?Is it possible to change the language in instrument cluster?
A: No, it is a full scanner for old and new cars, but it cannot do program or change language.
Q: I’m using 2014D with Dice, and I’m curious about in which module I can change the “Automatic locking by speed” feature?
A: You need to be able to read/write both DIM and ICM flash memories. You have two options. Either make the reload at local dealer or someone who has an autologic interface. You could also buy some interface that is able to read/write DIM but not ICM.
Q: When I use, I have a problem to communicate with all modules in car. Some modules like ECU,TCUare not in networks, but I have connection with climate control, CEM and front doors etc.In network screen I have ECU and TCU red and a text no communication.
A: We know that Dice is a J2534-2compatible, whereas Avdi is only a J2534-1 compatible, which causes no communication with all modules. I’m using a Dice clone and my clone is full chip 1:1 as genuine one. I started with 2008 versions and I was upgraded one by one to the 2014d version now.
Tel: 86 15827411186
Whatsapp: 86 15827411186